Banana Muffins & The Birthday Boy


This past weekend we celebrated my sons 2nd birthday! Time moves fast and then your kids are all grown up.  I am really taking advantage of the tender moments that we can share in a simple way.  When my oldest child turned 1, I planned her a pretty large and energetic party with 20 guests, a number of large gifts and a price tag that should not have been considered.  I think that party was just for me! I must admit, I have grown wiser.  For the third child, on his 2nd birthday, I baked banana muffins, (and I am not much of a baker from the photo) purchased one gift and kept the celebration simple and sweet.  Happy Birthday my sweet son!


We love Thomas!!


Now, for the banana muffins!  This is a very simple and tasty recipe.

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of organic sugar
2 mashed bananas
2 eggs
1 stick of butter (soften)
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
2 tablespoons of vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS
Cream together flour, sugar, eggs and butter.
Add the mashed bananas, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Mix well.
Add mixed batter to a muffin pan.
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Cool and ENJOY!!









No comments:

Post a Comment