Are You Obedient?




















According to 1 Samuel 15:22, obedience is better than sacrifice.  I can still hear my mother telling me those same exact words.  Now that I am a mom, it means a lot to me when my kids are obedient.  However when they choose not to listen, it makes things very difficult. But this made me question my true obedience to the Lord.  I expect my kids to be obedient but am obedient to God?  My obedience is just as important as my kids' obedience.


Ephesians 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor thy father and mother"- which is the first commandment with a promise-"that it may go well with you and you may enjoy long life on earth."

Deuteronomy 11:1 Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.

No comments:

Post a Comment